We are an interactive mathematics website specializing in algebra 1, geometry and algebra 2.
We offer school subscriptions and individual student (home-schooler) subscriptions.
Individual (Home-Schooler) benefits:
- Unlimited viewing of lessons and solutions
- Self created practice sets
- Graded assessments
- Each of our thousands of questions has a video solution attached
- Outstanding tool for improvement of mathematics scores
- Easily locate desired topics of study
- Affordable mathematics education
- Excellent tool for test review, homework review, spiraling review and Regents - exam preparation.
- Created and designed by two current veteran mathematics NYS teachers
- Teachers can quickly create their classes and invite students to join.
- Teachers can quickly create practice assignments from thousands of available regents-level, specifically categorized and easily located questions.
- Teachers can create "start" and "end" date/time for assignments.
- Teachers can choose multiple-choice, fill-in, and free-response questions for their assignments.
- Teachers can control when and if to allow students to view full solutions and lessons before/after they enter their answer.
- Teachers can choose to scramble the question order for each student.
- Teachers can choose to enable the 'similar' question feature which allows the student the opportunity to practice a similar question prior to answering a teacher assigned question.
- Teachers can choose to have the student take an assignment without skipping questions.
- Teacher can view results of all auto graded assignments with displayed data analysis.
- Teacher can easily "Flip the Classroom".
- Teachers can share assignments with other team teachers.
- A great tool for teachers and students in Lab/Resource Room classes.
- All students enrolled in a teacher's class also have unlimited access for viewing lessons and creating their own personalized practice sets.
- Excellent tool for test review, homework review, spiraling review and Regents- exam preparation.